Taking Advantage of the Houston-Lagos Air Route for Your Consolidated Air freights
- Easier tracking and visibility
- Lower cost
- Time value of money
- Cost savings: By grouping several smaller shipments into one, the cost of airfreight is significantly reduced.
- Flexibility: Consolidated air freight services offer flexibility in terms of the size and weight of the shipment. This makes it easy for businesses and individuals to transport smaller quantities of goods to any part of the world.
- Time-saving: The consolidation of air freight allows for faster processing of customs documentation and clearance. It also reduces transit time and ensures timely delivery of goods.
- Increased security: Consolidated air freight services are more secure than other modes of transportation as the shipment is handled as a single unit, reducing the risk of theft or damage.
- Reduced environmental impact: Consolidated air freight services contribute to a greener environment by reducing the number of shipments and, ultimately the carbon footprint.
Moving many small individual items that are not large enough to fill a plane along the Houston-Nigeria and the Nigeria-Houston air route can take advantage of cargo consolidation services. Cargo Consolidation is simply the gathering of small individual packages to amount to a large volume shipment in order to cut shipping/freight costs.
Each shipment is listed under a single Master Way Bill, while a House Way Bill is issued to each package for receipt of goods. To get this done seamlessly, all that is required is to engage a Forwarder with the requisite technical competence to effectively manage the movement, coordination, destination clearance, deconsolidation and hitch-free delivery of shipments to individual consignees.
The key considerations for individual consignees before engaging Forwarders/Agents for Air Consolidation include experience, industry reputation, technical competence and delivery capacity.
If you’re looking for a reliable, experienced and highly competent agent to handle such shipments along the Houston-Nigeria trade lane, either on import or export bases, search no more, Fortune Global is your partner of choice because we maintain highly effective office and warehouse spaces in Houston and Lagos.
Our expertise in the consolidation and deconsolidation of shipments from both Houston and Lagos locations twice every week is top-notch. We offer safer and faster deliveries at affordable rates. Our 24/7 IT support is value-oriented and enables consignees to gain control of their shipments. Above all, our culture of 100% compliance with industry, regulatory and safety standards is indisputable.
As a fully licensed cargo agent, Fortune Global is well-positioned to offer best-in-class solutions for all air-CONSOL shipments along the Houston-Lagos; Lagos-Houston air routes.