Door to Door Logistics Service
Fortune Global Shipping and Logistics LTD is one of Nigeria’s leading logistics firm with offices in Nigeria, Belgium, Houston, Ghana, and Mozambique.
With over a decade of experience in global freight forwarding and managing several milestone project logistics, the company is pleased to introduce its Door-to-Door Logistics services. We can pick-up and deliver across 120 countries around the world.
Door-to-door delivery is the most broadly perceived and advantageous strategy for shipment to clients.
With our Door to Door Logistics service, the client is calmed of all the trouble that accompanies container shipment. We take the burdens and all the complexities in-between for you.
We effectively manage the process and all the legal formalities involved from end-to-end – From pick up, transportation, documentation, and delivery. We will furnish you with all the documentation support in each progression of the procedure.
Using our door to door service means that we will pick up from your doorstep and deliver to your destination doorstep, anywhere in World. We do this in collaboration with our international freight forwarding partners in all strategic global locations – offering you affordable rates for all locations Worldwide within designated timeline.
You have nothing to worry about as you are being served by a company for over a decade have served different regions on a daily.
Having this service will save you a lot of time and money and leave all the “headache” to our team of professionals.
Advantages of Our Door to Door Logistics Service
- It is stress-free, with extreme professionalism
- Cost-effective, saving you a lot.
- Fast and highly convenient
- Transparent and Guarantees Package Safety
- Customs Clearance and ease in the Transition process
- No minimum shipment size.
- Duties and clearing charges are included in the initial payment. No extra charges to pay when receiving your cargo.
- Commercial Invoice
- Packing list (including weight, dimensions, and packages)
- Pick Up location/ contact details
- Permit (If Applicable)
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Customer agrees to comply with all applicable local, state or federal laws, rules, ordinances or regulations concerning each container and its use, including required permits.
- Proper packing, loading, and unloading of the container(s) will be the Customer’s responsibility
- Prohibited Goods will not be allowed.
- Payments will be collected in advance for services. Additional fees and charges may apply under certain conditions and will be communicated.