Fortune Global as Your Trusted Global Logistics Partner
In the face of common challenges facing the Nigerian logistics and freight forwarding industry, Fortune Global remains ever committed to surmounting these challenges in the most constructive way possible and driving positive values in the industry. A curious reader may want to ask: In what ways has Fortune Global demonstrated such commitment? Founded on the principle of transparency, Fortune Global is a TRACE-certified company, a dependable global forwarder/forwarding partner that is driven by an unwavering commitment to global/industry best practices and a vision to become a first-choice African logistics service provider globally and also a trusted global logistics partner.
Again, what makes Fortune Global stand out as a go-to forwarding agent in Nigeria? The answer is straightforward, as shown below:
- Corporate outlook: The brand image, the well-defined mode, channel, and quality of communication it is quite easy to engage Fortune Global. The email addresses, company website, online publications, company brochure – including physical addresses(s), company history, records of past jobs done, local and global affiliations, industry-specific accreditations, permits, and licenses are all key pointers to the established personality of the Fortune Global brand.
- Technical knowledge: From the very first contact, it is in the Fortune Global DNA to show genuine intention to offer help and provide useful information on your inquiry, a verifiable checklist of all requirements, as well as the applicable International Commercial Terms (INCOTERMS). In other words, we demonstrate a practical understanding of the risks involved and the shared responsibilities. The Fortune Global team of seasoned professionals possess an excellent Knowledge of cost requirements and the ability to make a well-informed decision on end-to-end transaction costs with very thin or no margin for error. We ask all the right questions from the very first contact. We care about the nature of your shipment and where you are picking it up from, and we advise you on the appropriate classification and the applicable duty payment even before the cargo is shipped from its origin. This helps shippers, our partners, or customers to stay compliant and rarely exposed to unanticipated costs.
- Willingness to define terms of engagement: With an excellent understanding of all requirements for specific transactions, we understand the liabilities involved at every stage of specific operations. It is the Fortune Global culture to show genuine willingness to establish and adhere to clearly stated terms and conditions of engagement with partners and customers across the globe.
- Transparency and Trustworthiness: Communication with the Fortune Global team is consistently characterized by clarity, honesty, accurate cargo declarations and valuations; never shrouded in uncertainty; no hidden charges or unforeseen expenses. With the right certifications like TRACE and ISO, our commitment to compliance continues to grow stronger. For instance, being ISO certified Underpins Fortune Global firm focus on maintaining a Quality Management System that continually improves the quality of our internal processes and excellent service delivery to our partners and customers in line with globally established performance and competency benchmarks.
- Air Freight
- Sea Freight
- Oil & Gas / Marine Logistics
- Warehousing Services
- LCL Consolidation Services
- Custom Clearance
- Project Logistics
- Protocol Services
In conclusion, the generalization of Nigerian forwarding/freight agents as largely inept and non-compliant is not without evidence. Notwithstanding, with an excellent record of transparency, the requisite structures, processes, expertise, capacity, and experienced manpower, Fortune Global continues to grow its commitment to playing by the rules of globally acceptable standards in all its business interactions across the globe. This commitment is not only borne out of our knowledge of the consequences of non-compliance but also a product of our value orientation and how we have chosen to do business.